Friday, May 15, 2009

one day at a time...

I was praying the other day and as I listened to the words of my prayer I thought about a certain song. You’re probably gonna think I’m a goof ball but the words to this song sums it all up. Even though the song was a hit in the late 70's to early 80’s, the words are still just as awesome. it's a classic no doubt! Although we look ahead and have all these goals to reach, we still live life one day at a time. Take advantage of today because tomorrow may never come. The Christie family is in my prayers. RIP Mike. Randy

I'm only human. I'm just a woman. Lord help me believe in all I can be And all that I am. Show me the stairway that I have to climb And Lord for my sake Teach me to take one day at a time.

One day at a time sweet Jesus, That's all that I'm asking from You. Lord give me the strength to do every day what I have to do. Yesterday's gone sweet Jesus and tomorrow may never be mine. Lord help me today show me the way one day at a time.

Now do You remember when You walked among men? Well Jesus You know if You're looking below It's worse now than then. Pushing and shoving violence and crime And so for my sake teach me to take one day at a time.

One day at a time sweet Jesus That's all that I'm asking from You. Lord give me the strength to do every day what I have to do. Yesterday's gone sweet Jesus and tomorrow may never be mine. Lord help me today and show me the way one day at a time. Lord help me today show me the way One day at a time.

No comments: